SPS® TechnoScreen is one of the world’s leading suppliers for fully automatic machinery for the screen printing market. For products from the automotive, credit card, ceramic, electronic industries our printing machines are part of the production process, sometimes even they even form the core process.
Customers using screen printing within their production process know SPS® STOP cylinder presses to be reliable, of high quality and of a high innovation level.
With its service and sales team of ~ 15 colleagues we operate in a high-demanding international niche market fulfilling highest quality requirements.
Especially our service department is always interested to be in touch with qualified and motivated service technicians (f/m) for installation and service jobs around the world.
If you would be interested to join our team, please send your CV to Mrs. Kirsten Brast, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobs currently on offer:
Field electrician / technician (m/f)
We look for :
Field Electrician (m/f)
- Installation of screen printing equipment worldwide
- Service- / maintenance on our screen printing line
We need a team player as most of the jobs require multifunctional skills or the support of another team member which will also be ready to help you if needed. On the other hand you should also be used to carry out a job independantly. At customers’ site you are the representative of our company.
Educated / trained electrician / electronic / mechatronic
- you should like to travel abroad
- you should have some work experience in a similar working area
- self-confident and neat appearance
- team orientated
- good communication skills
- englisch (in both verbal and writing).
- you will work quite independantly within an international team and customer base
- you will be a member of a good team and profit of short and quick decision takings
- your job will be diversified and interesting
We are looking for you – a motivated employee.
If you would like to accept the challenge, please send your CV to email@example.com, also letting us know when you can start.